PDA

View Full Version : Google Translate API shut off or will be paid? Doesn't matter - vBET supports other APIs

bjornstrom
27-05-11, 11:14
Have you seen this?
Google Translate API - Google Code (http://code.google.com/intl/sv/apis/language/translate/overview.html)

The Google Translate API has been officially deprecated as of May 26, 2011. Due to the substantial economic burden caused by extensive abuse, the number of requests you may make per day will be limited and the API will be shut off completely on December 1, 2011. For website translations, we encourage you to use the Google Translate Element.

vBET
28-05-11, 12:07
Thanks a lot for this information. We will check it with details.
Now to give quick answer. As we see Google gives alternative way for translation (Google Translate Element) - we will look close there.
Also please note that in case if alternative way (Google Translate Element) will not be sufficient, then vBET will look for other translation services to make possible supporting translation after Google shut down its API.

So shortly - we will do our best to keep vBET alive :)

If anybody has suggestions about other translation services which vBET suppose to support, then please feel free to point it. We will make our own searching anyway, still it is always better to give solutions required by our users :)

magmf
29-05-11, 01:59
that is really really sad :( vbet please keep us updated on this topic....

CThiessen
29-05-11, 17:57
Hi,
Google has announced the API for Translations include:

Spring cleaning for some of our APIs - The official Google Code blog (http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2011/05/spring-cleaning-for-some-of-our-apis.html)

Important: The Google Translate API has been officially deprecated as of May 26, 2011. Due to the substantial economic burden caused by extensive abuse, the number of requests you may make per day will be limited and the API will be shut off completely on December 1, 2011. For website translations, we encourage you to use the Google Translate Element.
Christian

vBET
29-05-11, 20:16
We are already aware of this (that is why threads are merged) - see answer: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-general-discussions/1900-google-translate-api-shut-off-2011-12-01-a.html#post8679.

Of course we will keep you notified about the situation. As I wrote before we have some other options to discover - like optional solution given by Google and other translation API's.

vBET
30-05-11, 10:30
I just made some tests with Alternative solution given by Google - Google Translate Element - and it is not enough to support actual vBET functionality. First of all its idea is to be build in into page and made translations on demand without any page reload. So this solution will not make available to change URL for different languages and to index such pages (it is clearly described in Google Translate Element documentation that results will not be indexed).

I was looking for Google Translate Element Terms of Service to find out would be possible to use its API out of Google Translate Element scope. I didn't found TOS for this service and I doubt that usage if its API outside Google Translate Element would be possible/legal - Google just made decision to shut down translation API.

At this moment I'm starting to look for alternative translations APIs. I already have idea how to change vBET configuration to make changes simple. So when we find other translation technologies we will just change checkboxes for supported translations to select lists - so you will be able to select translation service for each language separately. This is the idea now. We will work on it and check possibilities and limitations (including Terms of Service from other translations API).

We will inform you immediately about any news in this area.

vBET
30-05-11, 10:52
Oh yes - one thing will be tricky - translation all to all. Google gave most languages. Other API's do not support so much languages, so some combinations of translations probably will disappear. We still need to check it with details.

MOGmartin
30-05-11, 12:44
Oh yes - one thing will be tricky - translation all to all. Google gave most languages. Other API's do not support so much languages, so some combinations of translations probably will disappear. We still need to check it with details.

Mate, yahoo API - supports quite a few langauges, is "almost" as good as google's one.

We did have this conversation a month or two ago ;)

vBET
30-05-11, 13:48
Mate, yahoo API - supports quite a few langauges, is "almost" as good as google's one.

Yes we did ;) Right now priorities changed dramatically ;) Then supporting other engines was just little thing which made lot of complications and give nothing to end user, so we was working on things which was real improvements. Now supporting other translation API is the most important thing for vBET :)

Also In case if some languages will be supported only partially by translations API - in worst case scenario we will just do double translation. I.e. if X is supported as translation to English but not to Y, then we will made double translation. Of course such approach will degrade quality and performance, so as I wrote - this is worst scenario. We still have to check possibilities of other APIs.

vBET
30-05-11, 14:01

Just checked yahoo and found no API... Just yahoo babelfish which is a tool. See here: Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation (http://babelfish.yahoo.com/free_trans_service) - it can be added as translation place or translation select menu. So it is same as Google Translate Element. If I miss something, then please send link to yahoo translation API.

vBET
30-05-11, 14:51
We temporarily disabled selling of vBET licenses. Until we have alternative solution to support translations we will not sell more licenses to be honest with our users.

We have half year to find alternative solution and I hope we will find it. Still at this very moment of time we decided to hold selling. We will sell again when vBET will support some other translation API.

tavenger5
31-05-11, 15:57
MS has one as well: Microsoft® Translator Tools (http://www.microsofttranslator.com/tools/)

magmf
31-05-11, 16:41
you are correct apparently we can use HTTP (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff512419.aspx)

magmf
31-05-11, 16:45
more information also here Microsoft® Translator Developer Offerings (http://www.microsofttranslator.com/dev/)

norku
01-06-11, 10:58
I really hope you guys are able to transfer your (excellent) mod over to a different API soon. My members are using vbet more and more and I'm definitely attracting new members (and getting old members to post) because of the language facility. However, because Google gave a vague reason for closing down the API I'm frankly a little worried that they might begin to penalise those forums using it despite the fact their TOS currently permit such use. If they can dump the API at such short notice then perhaps they might change the TOS too and leave all of us with a big problem.

vBET
02-06-11, 21:14
Because we was asked several times about making vBET possible to buy right now we reopen selling of vBET. Still we added clear warning on purchase page so anybody who want to buy is aware that 1st december 2011 Google translation API will be closed and vBET do not have at this moment alternative way to support translation.

Here is the statement awailable on purchase page:

WARNING!: Google will stop to provide their translation API in 1st of December 2011. We are working to support translations by other services. You can find all information about our progress here: Google turns off translations API (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-general-discussions/1900-google-translate-api-shut-off-2011-12-01-a.html)

We blocked selling of vBET until we do not have alternative solution for translations, but we was asked to allow to buy vBET anyway. We are honest company and we think that selling product which future can end soon, even when customer agree on that in license is not the way to make business (many users do not read license at all). Because we was asked for this we reopen selling for vBET with warning. Be aware - 1st December Google will remove translation API. We cannot tell now how many languages will be supported after that or will we find any alternative translation API at all. And to avoid any mistakes - here is part of vBET license: vBET works using Google Translation Service and you must be allowed to use it. SIMPLE Podbielski Michał gives you no refunds in case if your forum is blocked/banned or limited in any other way to Google Translation Services.
So there will be no refund at all. We will do our best to support translations by other APIs, still at this moment we cannot guarantee will it be legally possible nor how many languages will be supported.

So if you still want to buy, being aware of this please just use our Buy Now! (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/purchase.php) link.

vBET
02-06-11, 21:17
Hi. About all other things in this area - possibilities and so on. As I wrote we will inform you about the progress. Right now we have beginning of the month, so some additional tasks had to be done. Beside actual customers issues, finding alternative translation solution have the highest priority. Any other feature for vBET is not relevant right now.

vBET
02-06-11, 21:24
...because Google gave a vague reason for closing down the API I'm frankly a little worried that they might begin to penalise those forums using it despite the fact their TOS currently permit such use. If they can dump the API at such short notice then perhaps they might change the TOS too and leave all of us with a big problem.

I wouldn't worry about this - Google statement is clear: API is available only until 1st December 2011, now only limitation will be about number of daily requests.

This is clear and official - there is nothing more behind and there is no sense to set something behind. Google will just shutdown the API whenever they want, and they want to do this 1st December and everything is already scheduled. Personally I see no sense to make bigger mess and cut it with no reason. Google as partner lost right now many points for many people (just look around about people reactions on different forums), there is no sense for them to give additional reasons to not trust Google.

Jncocontrol
04-06-11, 06:30
I wouldn't worry about this - Google statement is clear: API is available only until 1st December 2011, now only limitation will be about number of daily requests.

This is clear and official - there is nothing more behind and there is no sense to set something behind. Google will just shutdown the API whenever they want, and they want to do this 1st December and everything is already scheduled. Personally I see no sense to make bigger mess and cut it with no reason. Google as partner lost right now many points for many people (just look around about people reactions on different forums), there is no sense for them to give additional reasons to not trust Google.

Some enlightening new's

http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2011/05/spring-cleaning-for-some-of-our-apis.html

UPDATE June 3: In the days since we announced the deprecation of the Translate API, we’ve seen the passion and interest expressed by so many of you, through comments here (believe me, we read every one of them) and elsewhere. I’m happy to share that we’re working hard to address your concerns, and will be releasing an updated plan to offer a paid version of the Translate API. Please stay tuned; we’ll post a full update as soon as possible.

vBET
04-06-11, 20:13
This is good news - at least there still will be way to have so many translations. Lets hope the price will be appropriate... Anyway we will made investigation about other solutions since this is more gossip than news.

Thanks for any info you give :) If anyone have anything to add - even what you think about actual situation - just write.

Jncocontrol
05-06-11, 12:47
This is good news - at least there still will be way to have so many translations. Lets hope the price will be appropriate... Anyway we will made investigation about other solutions since this is more gossip than news.

Thanks for any info you give :) If anyone have anything to add - even what you think about actual situation - just write.

I don't think it should be a problem, Google products aren't meant for millionaires.

MOGmartin
06-06-11, 14:06
Michal,

sorry for the delayed response - I was on holiday last week.

I seem to remember that wp-robot autotranslates using either google, yahoo or bablefish (available options in the config) so take a look at their implementation mate.

best regards

martin

vBET
06-06-11, 17:07
Thanks - I will investigate this. Right now we have 'new hope' - Google claims that translation API will not be closed, just changed to paid one. This is important, because no other API gives so many languages. Still we will investigate other possibilities, because now there are no details about new Google strategy.

tavenger5
06-06-11, 22:18
It would be great if VBET could still use Google's API along with the ability to use a secondary free translator if needed. For me a paid google API would be worth it.

vBET
06-06-11, 23:25
As I wrote we will check other possibilities too. You can always use Google for some translations not supported by others and other service where you can have it for free. This is where we will go.

vBET
08-06-11, 15:24
Next idea how to handle additional translation API is to add simple parameter where you can decide do you want have everything translated by Google, or by other API where it is possible.

Such solution will still allow you to use all languages and made lower costs (Google Translation API will be paid). Also configuration will be trivial - just one parameter. And for those who would like to choose specific translation service (when some translation will have more than 2 options) we will have simple php array with mapping translation to provider. There where will be possible to use more than 1 provider different than Google we will note this in php comment. So you can open configuration file there you will see what must be translated by Google (no other providers for such language) and what will be translated by other provider - which one and what else supports specific translation. Simply for each language there will be map where key will be language code and value will be provider.

Who doesn't care about details just want to have cheaper translations – just turn on one option. Who wants details and make detailed choices just changes one string to another in appropriate php table.

This is actual idea how to add support for other translation APIs.

Any comments appreciated :)

vBET
08-06-11, 16:28
MS has one as well: Microsoft® Translator Tools (http://www.microsofttranslator.com/tools/)

This seems like great alternative. As I see there is 35 languages supported. And it seems to be all to all translation. Will have to look closer - also in Terms of Service.

vBET
08-06-11, 16:55
Michal,

sorry for the delayed response - I was on holiday last week.

I seem to remember that wp-robot autotranslates using either google, yahoo or bablefish (available options in the config) so take a look at their implementation mate.

best regards

martin

Yes I found information that wp-robot can use yahoo bablefish (this is one solution) for translations. I made note about it in my workplace for this issue and I will investigate it more. If you have any additional information in this area please provide here or by PM. Thanks :)

vBET
08-06-11, 16:58
It would be great if VBET could still use Google's API along with the ability to use a secondary free translator if needed. For me a paid google API would be worth it.

Please see here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-general-discussions/1900-google-translate-api-shut-off-2011-12-01-will-paid-3.html#post8865
This seems to be great alternative. Still we have to check license details. It is free, but there is some additional note about contact them, so we will make contact and clarify will it be possible to use Microsoft API for free with vBET as adapter layer.

vBET
09-06-11, 01:33
We just send mail with few questions to mail address given by Microsoft on Microsoft Translation API page. We checked license and found no limitation, but we want to be sure we was looking in right place and didn't miss something. So at this moment we are waiting for clarification will it be legal to use Microsoft Translation API in vBET.

We will keep you informed :)

vBET
09-06-11, 18:29
We already have solution how to support other translation services and how to handle it even when some service do not translate all to all languages.

At this moment we just finished coding it and we will start to test today/tomorrow. It will be tested only with Google now, but when it will be tested and working, then adding new services will be quite easy - just new class with 4 methods.

Actual solution still assumes that language detection if turned on will work only with Google, but if it will be necessary and other APIs will provide such possibility we will extend also this area.

We are still waiting for response from Microsoft about possibility to use their Translation API in vBET. As I wrote before we found no limitation in their Terms of Service, but we want to be sure. If there will be any limitation, then we will think about some workarounds. Like providing file with Microsoft Translation API usage for free - just upload to rest of vBET and it is working. Or something like that - we will see. First we need answer from Microsoft Translation API stuff :)

vBET
09-06-11, 21:38
New code already tested and working. At this moment we are ready to add support for other translation services in quite easy way. We will keep you informed when we will have implemented alternative solution :)

vBET
10-06-11, 02:05
I can officially confirm: we have solution to support alternative Translation API.

At this moment we have already working solution which uses Microsoft translation API (still some little issues with some special characters, but it will be solved).

When we close all little issues and test it well it will be included in next release :)

vBET
12-06-11, 12:33
We have tested translations made by Microsoft on forum, blog, CMS, RSS channels, blog RSS channels and archive. It is working fine :) We also already have configurations added, so soon next release of vBET will support other translations APIs! :)

At this moment we have just few little things like - for how long we can cache Microsoft translations. How credits should be shown (logo, just text). And so on. So we are really close to next release :)

All our customers can sleep well we have alternative even when Google will be paid you will be able to use free APIs. Now only alternative is Microsoft, but we can easily add new APIs as it will be needed. We made more generic solution which allows us to add it easily :)

vBET
13-06-11, 00:57
I just read whole TOS from Microsoft Translation API (http://www.microsofttranslator.com/dev/tou/) and found no limitation about caching results. Maybe I miss something. Does anybody found something about caching possibility for Microsoft Translation API?

norku
14-06-11, 14:38
Great news guys. Well done :)

vBET
15-06-11, 14:58
It is possible that we will make beta release today. Our code for supporting Microsoft translations is complete and tested. Now we are just checking one thing outside this area.

Wulf
03-08-11, 16:42
What is the current status for the Microsoft translation integration? Agrees with the current version of Microsoft VBET possible translations to use?

vBET
03-08-11, 19:14
At this moment vBET is already integrated with Microsoft Translation. At this very moment you can already use vBET with Microsoft Translation API under vBET4.x. It is not yet implemented for vBET 3.x version - so you cannot use it yet with vBulletin 3.x, but you can with vBulletin 4.x :) We will of course add also Microsoft Translation API support for vBET 3.x

cesarica
29-08-11, 17:19
Paid version of Google Translate API now open for business - The official Google Code blog (http://googlecode.blogspot.com/2011/08/paid-version-of-google-translate-api.html)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Paid version of Google Translate API now open for business

By Jeff Chin, Product Manager

Back in May, we announced the deprecation of the free Translate API v1. Today, we’re introducing a paid version of the Google Translate API for businesses and commercial software developers. The Google Translate API provides a programmatic interface to access Google’s latest machine translation technology. This API supports translations between 50+ languages (more than 2500 language pairs) and is made possible by Google’s cloud infrastructure and large scale machine learning algorithms.

The paid version of Translate API removes many of the usage restrictions of previous versions and can now be used in commercial products. Translation costs $20 per million (M) characters of text translated (or approximately $0.05/page, assuming 500 words/page). You can sign up online via the APIs console for usage up to 50 M chars/month.

Developers who created projects in the API Console and started using the Translate API V2 prior to today will continue to receive a courtesy limit of 100K chars/day until December 1, 2011 or until they enable billing for their projects.

For academic users, we will continue to offer free access to the Google Translate Research API through our University Research Program for Google Translate. For website translations, we encourage you to use the Google Website Translator gadget which will continue to be free for use on all web sites. In addition, Google Translate, Translator Toolkit, the mobile translate apps for ****** and Android, and translation features within Chrome, Gmail, etc. will continue to be available to all users at no charge.

Jeff Chin is the Product Manager for Google Translate. Whenever he travels, Jeff enjoys learning and trying to speak the local language, and finding good local restaurants and food to eat.

vBET
29-08-11, 19:33
Thanks for this information. We will check what changes are required to do in vBET code for next release.

Please note that vBET already supports Microsoft translation API which is free now and supports 35 languages. So you can use only free translations if you want, only paid from Google, or mix it and use free where it is possible and paid where it is not.

cesarica
29-08-11, 19:55
I investigate this situation, and it is very simple:
We can use same code.

vBET
29-08-11, 20:15
Still - there is information that some limitations are different so it is possible to use it with better performance (longer requests, more queries in one request). So we will go there and check everything :)

vBET
31-08-11, 04:59
Good news is that now it will be allowed to store Google results - so you will not have to pay over and over again for same translations. We will have to change default vBET configuration for cache cleaner and also description of some vBET parameters. I know it was planned to release vBET3.x now but it will be easier and faster to include the changes into vBET4.x first which is already prepared for many translation API. We will simply use it as "another" translation API giving possibility to use first Google API (free one) until it disappears December 1st, and then simply switch to v2 just by changing one vBET parameter.

Also good news it that prices seems to be quite fair $20 per 1 million characters. Cannot tell how many characters will be for one forum, but it still seems to be quite OK. Anyway - we already support free Microsoft Translation API. So there is always alternative to have it cheaper, or free at all if only languages supported by Microsoft Translation API will be used.

We still are not sure does and how Google will charge for language detection - is it also counted as translation or will it be free. But we are in topic and we will react fast on any changes :)

vBET
31-08-11, 14:35
Because of Google Translation API v2 we will made little change in vBET license - it is really cosmetic - just addinng new link to Google Translation API v2 Terms of Service. And after v1 will be closed we will remove link from Googlr Translation API v1 TOS. Nothing changes in vBET usage rules - just claning references to Google licenses :)

moman
01-09-11, 21:58
Will the google v2 api be made available to 3.x users? Also, will this be released as a patch, so that we don't have to upgrade the entire vBET installation? If not, can manual installation instructions be provided? Also, will it be easy to integrate the microsoft API?

moman
01-09-11, 22:21
Also, what would be an easy way to figure out how many characters are currently getting translated? I'm getting about 4Gb of cache data per day, and if we assume that 40% of that (1.6GB) is the original text, would that mean that google is translating 1600 million characters for me?

If that were the case, the paid API wouldn't be an option!

vBET
02-09-11, 09:03
Will the google v2 api be made available to 3.x users? Also, will this be released as a patch, so that we don't have to upgrade the entire vBET installation? If not, can manual installation instructions be provided? Also, will it be easy to integrate the microsoft API?

Of course vBET3.x will support Microsoft Translation API and Google Translation API v2 :) vBET4.x was just first with Microsoft Translation API and that is why it was very easy to add there Google Translation API v2 (as we described - now vBET is easy to add support for new translation API :)). vBET 3.x will have all those changes before Google Translation API v1 will be closed. We remember about our 3.x users :)

vBET
02-09-11, 09:06
Also, what would be an easy way to figure out how many characters are currently getting translated? I'm getting about 4Gb of cache data per day, and if we assume that 40% of that (1.6GB) is the original text, would that mean that google is translating 1600 million characters for me?

If that were the case, the paid API wouldn't be an option!

This is covered by Google - in Google Control Panel you can see how many characters was translated (history chart) also you can set there limits. So we will not duplicate it in vBET:
1. It already exists in Google
2. It would have negative impact on performance to this on your server side

moman
02-09-11, 16:36
Can you get the google reports for the v1 api, or only v2?

Sounds like I will be switching to the microsoft API- I was planning on making the changes manually, but now I will wait until a new version/patch comes out so that it's done right.

I was browsing the microsoft documentation and it looks like they support language detection; does this mean that vbet will also support language detection via the microsoft api?

Edit: I implemented the microsoft api and it seems to work (wasn't a big change, just had to modify functions.php), but the translations are a lot worse than those from google it seems :( Also it looks like their detection doesn't give a score, so that's a bummer. Free is good, though!

vBET
03-09-11, 10:55
Reports are available only for Google Translation API v2. For v1 are not and this API will be closed December 1st 2011, so there is no sense to do anything in this area.

At this moment language detection is supported only by Google Translation API (booth versions). We can add also support for Microsoft - we didn't do it yet, because we see some issues here. Microsoft Translation API supports less languages, so if you will have turned on more languages (those supported only by Google) then Microsoft translation API will be not able to detect the language. So in other words - we can add support for Microsoft Translation API language detection, but you can use it only when you use just languages supported for Microsoft. If you use one language more then Google must be used, otherwise detection will not work for languages not supported by Microsoft. This is the reason why we didn't add it from the beginning - it complicates configuration. Of course now we realize that many customers will stick only to free translations so we will add support for Microsoft Language Detection.

There is no rush here - as long as Google Translation API v1 is working you can still have free language detection. So first we will go for new vBET3.x release and add there support for other translation API. Then we will ass support for Microsoft Language Detection.

NOTE: at this moment in vBET4.x you can use Microsoft for translations and free Google Translation API v1 for detection. So you do not have to wait with switching. Language detection works separately - no matter what configuration you have for translation.

Also please note that Microsoft Translation API is much younger so it evolves a lot. Google translations wasn't so good as now from the beginning. Anyway - vBET gives you a choice to use free or paid translations. We also would be very happy, if Google wouldn't change their API to paid one... What is important now - adopt! :)

moman
04-09-11, 00:02
Wow, looks like microsoft only supports 37 languages whereas google supports 53- is that correct?

You are right that the microsoft API doesn't seem to be as refined as google's.

Right now I am using the API as follows:

http://api.microsofttranslator.com/V2/Ajax.svc/TranslateArray?appId=$key&from=$from&to=$to&maxTranslations=900&texts=["$text"]

But if there is an encoded \n, \r or \t in the text, it seems the API yells at you. What's the safest way to encode $text? Right now I'm doing:

str_ireplace(array('%0D','%0A','%09'),array('','',''),$translationURL);

but that doesn't seem to be enough on top of the urlencode. Google's URL api was more elegant, as we didn't have to worry about quotes, either.

vBET
04-09-11, 19:09
You have vBulletin 4.x? vBET 4.x already supports Microsoft translation and you do not have to do any changes in code.
vBET3.x will support it in next release. And indeed in Microsoft Translation API we have to cake care about some special characters - this is part of code form vBET4.x handling Microsoft Translation API:

$translationURL =& str_replace(array('%0A','%0D', '%09'),'',$translationURL);

moman
04-09-11, 21:20
No, I use 3.8 so I will have to wait and see:)

Even with that replacement I am getting issues on text that contains quotes. However, for most pages, everything works.

I hope microsoft adds support for more languages!

vBET
06-09-11, 08:06
No, I use 3.8 so I will have to wait and see:)

Even with that replacement I am getting issues on text that contains quotes. However, for most pages, everything works.

I hope microsoft adds support for more languages!

New vBET3.x release should be in this month :) In vBET4.x it is already working from some time, so bugs should be already solved. Anyway it will be released as beta version first, because of amount of changes.

moman
06-09-11, 21:16
Sounds good!

For the time-being I seem to have fixed the issue with microsoft translator. It turned out that %22 (encoded quotes) in the URLs screwed things up so I am just removing them completely.

For example,

http://api.microsofttranslator.com/V2/Ajax.svc/TranslateArray?from=en&to=da&maxTranslations=900&texts=["Photo+%2329486+-+%22Broken+light%22"]&appId=

Will complain about quotes, but

http://api.microsofttranslator.com/V2/Ajax.svc/TranslateArray?from=en&to=da&maxTranslations=900&texts=["Photo+%2329486+-+Broken+light"]&appId=

works fine :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual forum supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1