PDA

View Full Version : Solved No license

prejf
22-05-11, 21:20
Hi year ago I bought a license of your script Invoice Number [* CUT *], today, after the entry panel can not see my license (although the script I used only once) I get the information that I have to buy jeszcez time, I do not understand something here? I paid for licenses 2010-04-25 carefully and suddenly it disappears? what is it?

kamilkurczak
23-05-11, 20:18
you are right - I have your invoice details. This transaction is related with another user account. You are using user account without licence (another user account have this licence). Can you explain why?
Thanks for request

vBET
23-05-11, 21:25
Hello. How Kamli license check did not disappear, simply belongs to a different account. Just please log into the account from which you purchased the license and there you will have options associated with license management:) So, nothing may be lost - just forgot from which you purchased your license:) If you need help, Camille will send you a PM with the account name . Please write, or is already OK, if you need a reminder? :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1