PDA

View Full Version : question

Jncocontrol
21-05-11, 16:50
I read on the VBSEO forums that this mod will actually hurt my forums in the way that they discribed it?
I know it's over a year, And you guy's have done a fuck-ton of work on it since then, and albeit should have fixed them if they did exist.

vBET
22-05-11, 15:39
Hi. Yes we know that vBSEO described several points why old vBET could hurt SEO. That is why we took care about every argument pointed by vBSEO team and we get rid of issue by improving vBET.

Just as you noted it was old discussion and it is not actual anymore. vBET is SEO friendly. We support SEO links. We support links translation .I think that we even should thank to vBSEO team for pointing us how to improve our product ;)

Since this time page rank of our main grow form 0 to 5 and we got traffic from whole the world. So I'm definitively sure vBET did not hurt our forum ;)

Also please note that since that time we not only improved vBET in SEO area, we also add lot of new features and improved performance by adding support for full file cache for guests and memory cache :)

If you have any more questions please just ask, we will gladly help you :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 gives automatic translations