PDA

View Full Version : vBET meant that my tags have fallen out of indesku Google!

dong
17-05-11, 13:14
I have installed on your fashion NLP-er - automatic thread tagger and vBET the free version. Since I installed vBET noticed that fell out of the Google index my tags with the basic language (Polish). From what I can see it on your forum it is indexed only 50 tags: enter site: address a forum on Google, because I can not I paste a link. Perhaps this is because there are errors in Sitemapie (so they tell me to webmaster tools)? Specifically, they suggest that some links lead to the same location. Maybe time to think over this NLP-er? Number of visits per day dropped me from 13 to 10 thousand by the fact that the tags have fallen out of the index.

vBET
18-05-11, 20:10
Please link to the site, so we can see what happens if there is some redirects, or the same links work well.But what the portal simple-NLP to give false information, currently in the main Google zaindeksował there about 275 results and I think that these are all tags that exist in that forum (there is less than 120, but some are several pages in the results). Simple review-throw this query to Google:

site:forum.simple-nlp.pl/tags/
Due to the mistake on your part, I suspect, that could also be a typo on the indexed tags in your own forum-podeślij link to verify it first.Write error-please enter particulars. We are not able to respond to unspecified errors or help without specific information.Totally in passing-vBET does not modify pages in the natural language (give adding the flag) so if indeed disappear from the index tag page, I suggest you verify that sometimes they have not blocked in robots.txt files, please Submit the necessary information.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vBET Translator 4.10.1