PDA

View Full Version : Accepted members email notifications are untranslated

Simon Lloyd
11-05-11, 19:58
Hi, is there a way of having the email notifications that are sent out for posts & threads translated to the recipients language?

Lets say i post a new thread here in englsh (as i have), you will get a notification (if you are subscribed) of the new thread in englsh even though you are polish and have your posting language set as polish.

My members aren't responding to these notifications because they believe they would not be able to answer them let alone understand the notification.

Can you help?

Regards,
Simon

vBet version 3.4.0 for vBulletin 3.8.6 PL1

kamilkurczak
12-05-11, 20:09
VBET not support translation of e-mails yet.
it is already proposed in FR section. I will move this thread into FR section of forum.

Simon Lloyd
12-05-11, 20:40
Ok thanks, it is confusing my members, so i guess i will pay my coder to add a modification that copies the post whose postid appears in the mail and paste it to the mail prior to sending.

I'll let you know how he goes on :)

kamilkurczak
12-05-11, 20:51
ok no problem - we will write here

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1