PDA

View Full Version : Solved Error in sitemap generator

tavenger5
11-05-11, 19:11
I'm getting this warning in vbseo sitemap generator:

Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array in /home/site/public_html/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_url.php on line 592

Line 592 is added by vbet integration
$text = strtr($text, $GLOBALS['vbet_custom_char_replacement']);

kamilkurczak
12-05-11, 20:12
please check your sitemap integration once again.
which version of sitemap generator are you use?

tavenger5
12-05-11, 20:17
The sitemap generator is not integrated with vBET - I'm using 3.0.

kamilkurczak
12-05-11, 22:04
vBET should set this option in vbenteprisetranslator_seo.php file. Maybe here your sitemap don't use this file and the array is not filled.

We need to check it. I need your FTP and admincp details - please send it to me by PM

vBET
09-06-11, 20:41
Kamil is on vacation right now and I do not know do you still need help here or it was solved by PM and I can close it. Do you still need our help here?

vBET
15-06-11, 16:23
No answer - considered solved. In other case please just write here and we will go back to the issue.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1