PDA

View Full Version : To explain Different default languages for different subforums

Lundgren
18-04-11, 20:12
The option of setting the default language on a per forum basis. Similar to what yak983 asked about in the pre-sale area.

Hello i have 1 forum write in more language

forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1

forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2

As 4.3.0 will use secondary member groups for langauges (as I understand it), and if there is support to be in multiple language groups, it could assume that if someone is in the same usergroup as the sub forum then that language will be used; if not then it will be assumed that the language set in the user profile is used.

kamilkurczak
19-04-11, 08:28
please tell me whitch version of vBET are you use? and paste here an url to your forum - I will check a configuration.

Thanks

Lundgren
19-04-11, 10:44
I have no version of vBET installed (the forum site is still under development/configuration). Just recently found out about this mod and realized that it will probably help me immensly. But as I could only find yak983's post on the topic, and nothing else, I put it as a feature request even before downloading it.

I'll send you an PM on how to reach my vBulletin-install. :)

kamilkurczak
19-04-11, 20:27
ok I will show this FR to Michał

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1