PDA

View Full Version : It is still the beginning ... But ...

nectons
10-10-09, 00:03
This text is written in Greek:), while in principle I have seen the syggekrimeni upgrade to vBulletin I had made a special appearance by installing the 2chch all our Forum members were delighted! Suddenly, from nowhere began to appear, and users from other countries and it is certain that this was due to upgrading! the only problem that exists (and is certainly a problem my forum because I have done many upgrades and installation programs/plugins but maybe the server hosting the page) is the slow speed and the huge volume of data to backup daily automatically the Forum I. caching of course and 1 2Gbytes made backup system daily (aferesa and pictures from within the database) the size of the daily backup fell to around 360 Kbytes. now I have disabled the cache and I have only 4 basic languages can choose members of the Forum. expect anxiously 2 things. Version 3 x which has improved in the cache, and physical prokeite change as soon as the hosting space on the page when I okoklirwthei the version 3ch and when the speed of my forum to raise this here is no doubt that the movement members and visitors to the Forum will be doubled and tripled with this upgrade. EycharistwNektarios Zogkos

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vBET translator 4.10.1