PDA

View Full Version : Solved getting error messages after server upgrade

simit patel
28-11-09, 21:10
hello,

i just moved my site to a new dedicated server. previously everything was working fine on my last server. after the move to the new server, i am getting the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function iconv() in /home/USERNAME/public_html/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php on line 379

that is for SHOWTHREAD pages. for forum pages, as well as vbacmps pages and vbcommerce/vbcredits pages, it goes goes blank when you click on a different flag.

do you know how we can solve this problem? seems like a server setting since things were working fine before i moved to the new server.

thanks
simit

vBET
28-11-09, 21:22
Yes it is server settings issue - more specifically php issue. See here for what is required for this mod to work:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq.html#post7

You need iconv installed and that is what you are missing on your new server. You will easily find installation manual searching Internet for: php iconv

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1