PDA

View Full Version : Solved 404 following post in foreign language

moman
28-11-09, 04:55
I'm currently using vBSEO'd links on my forum.

When a user submits a post in a foreign language using the full editor (not quick reply), you get a 404 after the redirect (the post is still made, though). I tried this with and without HTML cleanup enabled, with no results. Could you have a look at this?

vBET
28-11-09, 20:53
This message is written in another language. This forum does not happen the situation described. So please send me a private message the address of your forum (and a link to this thread), so I can check it out.

moman
29-11-09, 00:47
I no longer have this problem after disabling vBSEO's html cleanup. Thanks anyway for the reply!

vBET
29-11-09, 00:49
Yes - this is very important to not use anything which clears HTML comments - otherwise vBET will loose information about what was already translated (i.e. by BBcodes lang and langtitle) and which areas shouldn't be translated but still have to be re-encoded.

moman
29-11-09, 21:51
I have instead installed a mod froum vB.org and set the execution order to 65,000- this doesn't interfere with vBET it seems, unlike vBSEO's system, which screwed it up.

vBET
29-11-09, 23:36
Yes - vBET uses 1000 execution order, so if you made something with comments after that it have no influence on how vBET is working.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1