PDA

View Full Version : Solved Unable to add cookies

norku
22-03-11, 09:05
I'm getting this when viewing my forum as a guest and when a member logs out and tries to navigate the forum as a guest:
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
Line: 5403

Also, the notification for guests that they are not permitted to view certain parts of the forum is screwed up and unreadable.

Vbet is causing the problem because it is not there when Vbet is disabled... I'd appreciate a quick look at this because I have had to disable Vbet.

kamilkurczak
22-03-11, 09:21
I disable guest cache (vBET is enabled now so this option provide this issue)
are you sure that you have all vbet_cache folders with 777 permisions?

Are you sure that you have all configuration in php.ini file? (after your changes)

norku
22-03-11, 09:27
Hi Kamil,

Many thanks for looking at this so quickly. Actually my host amended php.ini. I changed the php.ini which I had in public_html but it had no effect because it was being overruled by the php.ini at /usr/local/lib/php.ini. Just checking permissions on the folders now...

norku
22-03-11, 09:33
Just checked the guest cache folders and there is a discrepancy. The following cache folders are set to 777:

pl, ja, it, fr, en.

Actually though I have the following languages in use:

pl, ja, it, fr, en, no, nl, es, ru, de.

I haven't set or changed any permissions manually. Are they set automatically by Vbet?

kamilkurczak
19-04-11, 08:19
can you confirm that this issue is still there?

norku
21-04-11, 22:44
Yep. Still there.

Something else I forgot to mention before: when I have the guest cache on it appends 'function.filetime' to loads of urls. I can see that lots of these were picked up by google and are now obviously being reported as 404

kamilkurczak
22-04-11, 17:17
hello,
I have a solution for you to delete filemtime() issue:
yous use this solution:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-troubleshooting/1057-error-message-using-full-file-cache-guests.html#post5233

about the cookies issue - still looking for good solution.

kamilkurczak
03-05-11, 16:48
about this cookies issue - I need to find a good display order for hook with code responsible for this header.

vBET
02-06-11, 22:12
Hi. Kamil is on vacation and I took his cases. Please tell was it solved? I have no such info here, but maybe it was solved by PM so please confirm.

vBET
09-06-11, 18:44
No answer - considered solved. If not please write here and we will reopen the issue.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1