PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade / Re-Install Service.

contemptx
14-03-11, 12:59
Hi,

I want to Upgade vBSEO to vBSEO 3.6.0 (GOLD)
Plus Upgrade vBet to the latest vesion.

Are they compatible?

If Yes, Do Your Offer an Upgrade Service / Re-Install Service? as vBSEO 3.6.0 requires reset of settings for new features.

If you do offer an Upgrade service to re-integrate vBet into vBSEO Please let me know how much and where I can pay.

As its vital my forums stays online and I want to have the least amount of downtime as possible.

Thanks

kamilkurczak
14-03-11, 13:53
hello,

We have not tested this version of vBSEO yet.
We tested integration with vBSEO 3.6.0 RC2 and everything works good.
(our main forum is working on this version of vBSEO).

I do not have the possibility of testing this version because MichaƂ is on vacation and only he has access to these vBSEO packs.

vBSEO 3.6.0 RC2 version works properly with the instructions of the integration described in readme.html file. I think that nothing has changed on this point.

You can also buy integration service here (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/purchase.php?do=integration). It cost 30$

cormee
07-04-11, 14:54
Hi,

I'm very interested in an upgrade/install service too - I recently upgraded my vBulletin and vbseo to the latest versions and my vbet isn't working.

I need someone with a lot more expertise to fix it for me!

vBET
07-04-11, 15:10
Hi,

I'm very interested in an upgrade/install service too - I recently upgraded my vBulletin and vbseo to the latest versions and my vbet isn't working.

I need someone with a lot more expertise to fix it for me!

Please just make an order and then send information asked in response mail. You can send order here: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/upgrade-service.php

cormee
07-04-11, 15:18
OK, that's done, cheers!

By the way you should get rid of the option to purchase '0' upgrades on your drop-down menu :)

I had to fill out the form twice because I didn't see it first time.

kamilkurczak
07-04-11, 18:37
ok, I noticed your payment. I will do it for you. Thanks

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vBET 4.10.1