PDA

View Full Version : Already done Registration process

norku
13-03-11, 18:49
Is there any way of changing the path for the registration emails? I tested a registration today and selected German as the default language. When the registration email with the activation link arrived it linked back to ww w.mydomain.com/forum/register.php instead of w ww.mydomain.com/forum/de/register.php. Can that be changed? Seems odd to give a person the chance of using the forum in his own language but failing at the first hurdle by making registration difficult for him.

kamilkurczak
14-03-11, 09:25
hello,
Change of this url is not supported yet.
I will move this thread into Feature Request section and I will ask MichaƂ about that.

Secondly - vBET supporting redirection according to user language (browser language on language in usercp)

You can test it - go to admincp->vBET->Misc->Redirect to user language.
After login user will be redirected to his language. Please test it.

Moved to Feature Request section

norku
14-03-11, 09:45
Thank you.

kamilkurczak
14-03-11, 10:04
I made a test account on your site (test_user - you can delete it).
vBET is working on browser language settings. During registration vBET set automatically language option to Polish in registration form.

After registration and after when I click on url from my e-mail I was redirected to the site translated to Polish so url with lang code is not needed.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1