PDA

View Full Version : Crawl errors

horst
10-03-11, 18:12
Hi, I had installed last year for a short period vBET2.4, but have now uninstalled it again. Even after the many months I get displayed on the Google webmaster tool still crawl over 1000 errors. All the parameters? Language = XX I probably have not uninstalled the product correctly. What can I do to stop these errors? I must say that I have in use vBSEO. Regards

kamilkurczak
11-03-11, 10:44
hmm google have your pages indexed with language= parameter.
Maybe you should rebuild your sitemap (with good urls)

horst
11-03-11, 17:04
Why Google does not realize that the left are no longer available and takes them from the index? I have installed the vBSEO Sitemap Generator ... which should create the sitemap every day but with the right new links? Regards

vBET
16-06-11, 08:58
Kamil is on vacation right now and I do not know did he solved the issue (by PM or email). Please tell do you still need any help :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1