PDA

View Full Version : Solved Clearing guest cache gives this error

Simon Lloyd
05-03-11, 12:17
Hi all when i clear guest cach i get these errors:
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 107

Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 109

Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 114

I get the sam when clearing database cache!

Any ideas why?

Regards,
Simon

kamilkurczak
05-03-11, 14:11
here you have a confirmed solution:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/bug-reporting/1132-when-i-clean-cache-i-get-some-errors.html#post5718

Simon Lloyd
05-03-11, 18:10
I notice in that thread you say it is not a solution, it just hides the error!

When is the next release out that takes care of this?

kamilkurczak
07-03-11, 09:06
hello - warningh from google - nothing bad, this is associated with the server settings, but the new relase will eliminate it. We are at the stage of testing a new version. Relase will be very soon.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1