PDA

View Full Version : Solved Bugs In Cache Cleaner (File Path / Illegal Offset)

contemptx
01-03-11, 16:26
OK, I have my admincp folder renamed to: Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD
(Also configured within config.php)

When I goto: vBet Tools, Cache Cleaner
I get the following Error:

Warning: require_once([path]/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD/misc.php(2065) : eval()'d code on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/cardsh/public_html/forum/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cardsh/public_html/forum/Q96EHJY5xuVvtbN4m8fD/misc.php(2065) : eval()'d code on line 9

Looking at the error, this is due to a hard coded /admincp/ PATH

If I rename my admincp back to "admincp" (aswell as reverting in config.php) and go back to vBet Tools, Cache Cleaner
Cache Cleaner now show's correctly.

However, when clearing database cache (have not tested guest files).
Although the task seems to complete correctly and does indeed clear the cache as I checked the database using phpmyadmin.

I get the following error:

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 106
Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 108
Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 113

Any help resolving these issues would be much appreciated.

-

UPDATE:
I also get the Illegal Offset error on all of my other vBet Install's, so this must be a Bug.

Plus I also get the first error if I rename the admincp on my other vBet Install's so this must also be a Bug.

contemptx
01-03-11, 16:35
Update:

I have found out how to fix the hard coded /PATH/
Also while doing this I noticed that the Ignored Words /PATH/ was also hard coded, so here is how to fix this bug:

AdminCP > Plugin Manager > Opaque ignored words in existing messages (admin_maintenance)

Replace: require_once(DIR. '/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_ignoredwords.php');
With: require_once(DIR. '/'.$vbulletin->config['Misc']['admincpdir'].'/vbenterprisetranslator_ignoredwords.php');

-

Replace: require_once(DIR. '/admincp/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php');
require_once(DIR. '/'.$vbulletin->config['Misc']['admincpdir'].'/vbenterprisetranslator_cachecleaner.php');

Still looking into the second bug mentioned.

kamilkurczak
02-03-11, 09:11
here you have a solution:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/bug-reporting/1132-when-i-clean-cache-i-get-some-errors.html#post5718

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
vBET 4.10.1 gives automatic translations