PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost problems

Bill Craytor
22-02-11, 05:15
I am having trouble installing VBet to work with PhotoPost. I have tried following instructions in other posts to no avail.

I have the latest downloads of VBulletin and Photo post VBulletin is installed in

/home/..../public_html

PhotoPost is installed in /home/..../public_html/photopost

This is also a photopost.xxxx.yyy

I have copied the style from Vbulletin to PhotoPost and the
translations flags appear there. But when I click on a flag, it jumps back to the main forum with the main forum translated. When I go back into the photopost forum it is not translated. This is also a problem if I click into any subforums of PhotoPost.

Can someone help?

kamilkurczak
22-02-11, 12:20
please paste here an url to the integrate instructions that you make .

bcraytor
26-02-11, 01:01
ValuationEngineer.com/classifieds ValuationEngineer.com/review and ValuationEngineer.com/photopost

kamilkurczak
22-04-11, 09:54
hello, Please can you confirm that this issue is still on your forum (do you need our help yet?)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1