PDA

View Full Version : Solved How to install vbet with photopost

bcraytor
15-02-11, 10:09
I am having problems installing VBET with photopost, although I have tried hints in the previous posts.

I have vBulletin installed in /home/xxxx/public_html and photopost in /home/xxxx/public_html/photopost. The translation flags appear in the photopost forum, but clicking on them causes a 404 error. Can you give me clear instructions on setting up VBET to work with this. I also have photopost review and photopost classifieds under similar directories public_html/review and public_html/classifieds.

Youngster
18-02-11, 23:46
Hi , i will try to help You , could You give me url to your forum i will check all thing and give advice how to go all things.

kamilkurczak
02-03-11, 09:13
no answer - solved, if not, please write here and I will open this thread once again. Thanks

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1