PDA

View Full Version : Solved Turkish characters not found error I get links to the emergency

atakansonmez
24-11-09, 16:15
The Problem Pointed Out In The Header

Example : http://forum.nokiacep.com/ozel-oda/131404-sharing-mobile-phone-yapt%C4%B1%C4%9F%C4%B1%C4%B1n%C4%B1z-%C4%B0%C3%A7erikli-sites-new-post.html

vBET
24-11-09, 16:37
Just looking there.

vBET
24-11-09, 16:45
I will need access to your Admin CP and FTP - please send me those in PM.

As I see all links are generated wrong (without lang code) and I have to find out why.

atakansonmez
24-11-09, 17:09
add my msn address the subject, let's talk about
togebi33********com

vBET
25-11-09, 07:06
Please note that our customers are form whole the word and there are big time differences. Because of that we provide support by this forum only.

Please send me as Private Message access details to your forum (to Admin CP and FTP). You can always create temporary accounts for security reasons. Still I need access there, because this issue is related only to your forum and we have no ready answer for it.

First we have to check does vBET is generating appropriate links to be sure that it is vBET bug or some other mod is changing links after our changes. Also we need to check your configuration and redirecting rules.

atakansonmez
25-11-09, 15:54
I sent a special message with information

vBET
25-11-09, 15:55
Thank you - I'm going there right now.

vBET
26-11-09, 16:25
The reason is wrong vBSEO configuration.

Set option "Replace Non-English Characters in URLs?" to "Keep Non-English Characters in URLs".

This mysteriously disappear from our integration manual. Sorry for troubles :) just set parameter and it will be fine :)

moman
27-11-09, 11:18
Great thread! I had this problem too, but now everything is working with vBSEO links :D

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1