PDA

View Full Version : vBET2.4.3 displays blank page

POL_ED
29-01-11, 00:39
As a new forum for everybody.I have received information that I can describe the problem in. Polish.I installed the vBET 2.4.3 free from vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php? t = 232456 = 25na and page vB 4.1.0 Gr.Unfortunately, when you select any language (flag icon) displays a blank page ... mandrivalinux. euPrzeprowadziłem test for wyłączyłem and all the installed mods and the situation has not changed. Still if you select any language displays blank page.For the test, I installed a forum with vB 4.1.0 Gr on another server and here everything works poprawnie.mageiaforum.euNa .htaccess both servers are identical.I don't know where to look for the error.How to correct it, so that translation work with vBET?

kamilkurczak
31-01-11, 10:09
Hi if you have a blank page, please read these two posts: http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq.html#post7 and http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq.html#post8

POL_ED
31-01-11, 14:24
Hello, thank you. I had the feeling that I have checked everything in accordance with FAQ. Przeoczyłem no curl. I was 100% sure, that is. After installing curl
root@www:~# dpkg -l|grep curl
ii gnupg-curl 1.4.10-2ubuntu1 GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement (
ii libcurl3 7.19.7-1ubuntu1 Multi-protocol file transfer library (OpenSS
ii libcurl3-gnutls 7.19.7-1ubuntu1 Multi-protocol file transfer library (GnuTLS
ii php5-curl 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.7 CURL module for php5
ii python-pycurl 7.19.0-3 Python bindings to libcurl
root@www:~#
Everything is working. The principle: If you want to be sure to check it is always confirmed. Again, thank you.

kamilkurczak
31-01-11, 14:37
No problem. Good luck:)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations delivered by vBET 4.10.1