PDA

View Full Version : Solved after long time, it does not work anymore

wowglider.de
14-01-11, 18:57
Hi,
recently i found out that vBet is not working as it should anymore.

Warden wird geupdatet ?!? (http://wow.glider-forum.de/allgemein/33360-warden-wird-geupdatet.html)
-->
Warden will be updated?? (http://wow.glider-forum.de/en/allgemein/33360-warden-wird-geupdatet.html)

Also i would like to remove the "Automatic translations supported by vBET 3.3.6", yes i bought the branding free option.

Another thing i found out is that i cant do anything via admincp, there was always that vBET named link, but now its changed.. look at picture
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img841.imageshack.us/i/erroreg.jpg/)

Thanks for any help.

vBET
14-01-11, 20:04
Hi

It will work again :) I know the issue - it is on Google side so this is what you should do:
1. Check are you blocked by Google or receive wrong results. To do this please use Google tester:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq-2.html#post1728
2. Please give us results.
3. If everything looks OK - then please check translation when you are logged in. If works then it means that you had temporary issue with Google and wrong result pages was cached by Guest Cache (I just noted in TODO list to not cache it in such case). So please just clean whole Guest cache (best do it manually - see note in vBET Tools).

About branding free - Please see PM and please note that in next release this will be removed by default :)

And about no tezt in Admin menu - looks like there is no appropriate phrase. Please make sure that your installation is appropriate - just made update - upload all files again and import product file again. This should help :)

wowglider.de
16-01-11, 04:26
Hi, thanks for your answer.

I tryd it and it seems ok:
Starting translation test
Test result: {"responseData": {"translatedText":"mile widziane"}, "responseDetails": null, "responseStatus": 200}
Test error:

And i also tryd to reupload it, but its not working. Guest Cache is not active because its really bad for SEO purpose.

wowglider.de
16-01-11, 05:13
I DONT know why it seems to work now. I entered vBet Options thru VBulletin options- this seems to works, but i cant locate it directly, but it seems to translate now, but its really slow. Seems like all my cache i s overwritten with "nothing"

vBET
16-01-11, 19:57
Hi, thanks for your answer.

I tryd it and it seems ok:
Starting translation test
Test result: {"responseData": {"translatedText":"mile widziane"}, "responseDetails": null, "responseStatus": 200}
Test error:

And i also tryd to reupload it, but its not working. Guest Cache is not active because its really bad for SEO purpose.

So your Google connection is OK. And as I see it is working fine now. So probably you had some temporary issue with Google connection which is out of our sope and we cannot do anything in this area. Great that it is working now :) I also add TODO task to send administrative mails by vBET when Google cannot be reached :)

Guest case does nothing harmful for SEO. It is even better for SEO, because it makes indexed pages generate much much faster and for Google it is important. This is great improvement and we suggest to use it.

Please tell why do you think that Guest Cache is bad for SEO?...

vBET
16-01-11, 20:02
I DONT know why it seems to work now. I entered vBet Options thru VBulletin options- this seems to works, but i cant locate it directly, but it seems to translate now, but its really slow. Seems like all my cache i s overwritten with "nothing"

I do not understand what exactly to you mean that cache is overwritten by "nothing". Does new records are not coming to cache, or in cache you have wrong records (with empty translations).

I just checked the page you gave as example and it translates well and very fast. Perhaps you was checking page which was not cached yet - in such case generation time depends on Google response time not on vBET and we can do nothing with that. You can always check it simply by generating same page twice. 1st time can be not cached yet, but next one will give you real generation time :) Data in cache stays for 15 days (configurable) so your forum really generates fast :)

Please tell do you need any help right now? :)

kamilkurczak
25-01-11, 16:35
no answer- solved. If not, please write here and I will open this thread again.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1