PDA

View Full Version : ispy plugin - usernames with <vBET_SNTA>

Taurus
22-12-10, 08:53
Has this been successfully integrated int vBET? I am also interested to get my iSpy page translated. Even if I can just get the usernames correct. At this stage I am getting this:

vBET_SNTA

as usernames on my iSpy pages.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry I see this if for vb3, Just want to mention, I am on vb4.

kamilkurczak
22-12-10, 10:17
yes, here you have a instructions:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet4-integration-other-plugins/486-vbet-integration-instructions.html#post1787

what about this <vBET_SNTA>? it is still on your page or not?

Taurus
22-12-10, 10:47
Thanks Kamil. Checking that now.

I don't have the <vBET_SNTA> anywhere else than here: iSpy (http://creativx.net/forums/vaispy.php)

Taurus
23-12-10, 10:34
I followed the instructions you linked me to Kamil, but I still get this:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2a7g6sm.jpg

Please help.

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 11:17
This is because username is not parsed here. And this site is still not translated as I see. Please make all integration step by step once again. After that this site should be translated.

Taurus
23-12-10, 11:21
What do you mean this site is not translated??

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 11:24
when you click on the flag - for exaple polish - url is correct but site is still in english. should be translated - so now site don't use global_complete hook and your username with <vBET_SNTA> is not parsed.

Where I can find this mod? it is free? I wold like to instal it and check.

Taurus
23-12-10, 11:28
Are you referring to this page?? vaispy. Because my site is creativx, and that is translated!

Taurus
23-12-10, 11:29
Here you go:

vBISpy - AJAX real-time feed of new posts/threads - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233759&highlight=vaispy)

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 11:41
and another question.
Please look into your database into table -> post
in this table find column -> username

Please check are you have usernames in database in this table with <vBET_SNTA> or not?

Taurus
23-12-10, 12:01
Nope, no usernames with that.

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 12:12
so if you don't have usernames with this <vBET_SNTA> in database in post column - you should good integrate your plugin with vBET. please make all integrate steps one more time. step by step.

This page after integration - vaispy - should be translated.

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 12:17
also you can block adding this <vBET_SNTA> into usernames

NOT TESTED because I dont have this issue on my test forum:

1. edit and make a copy of this file:
forum root/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php
2. in this file find:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm')) {
3. and replace with:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm') && ($_POST['do'] != 'postreply')) {
4. test it

Taurus
23-12-10, 13:09
forum root/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php

You mean: forum root/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_hooks.php???

Will test now, and report back. Thank you very much!

kamilkurczak
23-12-10, 16:45
thats right should be in includes folder.
If still not work - please describe here what I should do to reproduce it on my test forum - please give me step by step instruction.

Taurus
30-12-10, 06:16
It is mostly working now Kamil. Only when a member starts a new thread I still get the <vBET_SNTA> as his username on iSpy. Normal posting is good.

kamilkurczak
30-12-10, 09:51
ok I know where is the issue with this new thread.
This issue not exist on my test forum.
please one more time edit the same file and:

2. in this file find:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm') && ($_POST['do'] != 'postreply')) {
3. and replace with:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm') && ($_POST['do'] != 'postreply')&& ($_POST['do'] != 'newthread')) {
4. test it

now should work to new thread too

Taurus
30-12-10, 10:22
Thanks again for your great support Kamil. I am just waiting to confirm the results.

Taurus
30-12-10, 10:32
That unfortunately did not work.

http://i52.tinypic.com/25zm7ut.jpg

kamilkurczak
30-12-10, 11:29
you are right. I entered the wrong command. Should be postthread

Now, you have a good solution:

2. in this file find:

3. and replace with:

if ($_REQUEST['language'] && $vbulletin->options['vbenterprisetranslator_donttranslateusernames'] && ($_POST['do'] != 'insertpm') && ($_POST['do'] != 'postreply')&& ($_POST['do'] != 'postthread')) {
4. test it

now should work to new thread too. Sorry for my mistake.

Taurus
30-12-10, 12:09
OK great. Checking now. Might just be good to also change your path to:

For if someone else ever faces the same problem.

I will report back in a moment. Thanks again!!

kamilkurczak
30-12-10, 15:48
you are right. I will change it. thanks

Taurus
31-12-10, 12:33
My apologies for the late reply. Want to confirm that it is working now. Thanks again for your great support Kamil.

kamilkurczak
05-01-11, 09:34
Thanks for your confirmation. good luck :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.10.1