PDA

View Full Version : Solved How can I be sure I been crawled?

garyopa
30-11-10, 16:56
I was wondering if there is a way to figure out if my site being correctly crawled in all the different languages?

I running a big mixture of software, Vbseo, Vbulletin v3.8.6, Vbadvanced, and of course Vbet v3.5

And I have my site all installed inside a "forums" directory nothing in the root.

I got all my redirects working I think, so that people can browse the news page (cmps_index.php) fine in different languages, and the main forums (index.php) fine.

But how can I check if world is slowly crawling all my 500,000 url's (that were originally in English, now in all the different languages, both the front page (cmps_index) and the forums threads.

I have yet to install the latest Vbseo sitemap v3.0, I want to make sure things are working fine, and then look at getting that in the mixture of software with no problems.

mateuszr
01-12-10, 09:35
I'm not sure, if this is, what you're looking for, but try Google Webmaster Tools (www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ ).

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1