PDA

View Full Version : Questions before buying VBET version 3.x

munnakv
30-11-10, 09:10
1) I just installed the free product after following your product thread in vb.org for a long time. But I am uncomfortable to have the link back to your site at the bottom. How much do I have to donate to remove the link in the free version? If you do not want to share this detail here, PM me. ;)

2) I am using Vbulletin version 3.8.x and do not plan to upgrade in the near future. I understand that I have to install VBET 3.x version.
How long do you plan to support this version?

3) My forum is in English. When a visitor from a foreign country (say Russia) visits Russian translated page, does the viewcount for the thread increase?

By the way, the Malay flag is wrong. You might want to change it.

Thanks

vBET
30-11-10, 12:24
1) Donation is a donation. So in free version you can donate any amount. After donation we will answer you with instructions.

2) No. You have to install vBET 2.3.x version. This is free one. vBET 3.x is paid one. And we will support it for long time - many our clients are still using vBulletin 3.

3) Yes it will. For vBulletin it will be just normal age generation. vBET translates it after vBulletin finish page generation.

About Malay flag - we will check it - thanks for notice :)

Enjoy vBET!

mateuszr
30-11-10, 13:04
Information about flag is confirmed (see this (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/bug-reporting/1269-malay-flag-wrong.html) topic)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 enjoy automatic translations