PDA

View Full Version : Solved vbseo 3.2 intergration help with vbulletin 3.8

forexforum.gr
24-11-10, 16:19
Hello

i have installed vbet today and all seems well except i use vbseo 3.2 and dont know which files to edit, i have done the .htaccess but i haven't changed any vbseo files and i havent changed any vbseo settings can you help?

Thank you

Basil

mateuszr
25-11-10, 09:02
Hello!

Everything about files is described in your package with vbet in do-not-upload -> readme.htm file in "Integration with other mods" section, and .htaccess - http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/vbet-integration-other-plugins/97-vbseo-integration.html

forexforum.gr
25-11-10, 09:55
this $vbseo_gcache_thread['seotitle'] = vbseo_filter_replace_text ($ttl); does not exist in vbseo3.2 functions_vbseo_createurl.php so i dont know what i should add where, can you help?

forexforum.gr
25-11-10, 13:00
Hello,

this is the htaccess of my forum

RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|cron|vbseo_sitemap)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

is this correct ?

Thank you

Basil

forexforum.gr
25-11-10, 13:07
in adition ...

we have the latest vbseo now
Τεστ ποστ - ForexForum.GR (http://forexforum.gr/f10/932%3B-949%3B-963%3B-964%3B-960%3B-959%3B-963%3B-964%3B-2395.html#post3604)
The problem we are facing is that translations are not done automaticallytranslations are not taking place automatically

Thank you

Basil

forexforum.gr
25-11-10, 19:19
any news about this ?

kamilkurczak
25-11-10, 19:45
hello,
I was on your forum for example by this url:ForexForum.GRを - ヨーロッパの災禍はUSD強化して続行 (http://forexforum.gr/ja/f6/ヨーロッパの苦悩は米ドルを強化して続行-2389.html)

and this SEO link looks good. So where is the issue? please describe it better.

The problem we are facing is that translations are not done automaticallytranslations are not taking place automatically
please explain it better.

Simon Lloyd
26-11-10, 08:06
Kamil, i have been there too, they have the latest vbseo installed and translations appear to be happening automatically, so i guess that now they are asking is their .htaccess correct as shown above?

Regards,
Simon

mateuszr
26-11-10, 09:58
Everything looks fine. There's a window asking about a language of forum (according to your browser's settings), forum is translated well, SEO links look fine.. is there any other issue?

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1