PDA

View Full Version : Solved Geting ERROR's from my system

dacho
23-11-10, 12:58
Starting from last night, I get many error messages related to email translation has a lot of messages, for example:

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.8:

Invalid SQL:
INSERT IGNORE INTO vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ca (originaltext, translated, serie) VALUES ('ישנם 70 תגיות נפוצות לנושא', 'Hi ha 70 temes etiquetes comuns',12905101640061),('חיפוש לפי תגית', 'Cerca per etiquetes',12905101640061),('חיפוש תגיות', 'Les etiquetes de cerca',12905101640061);

MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './forums_rstr/vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ca.MYI'; try to repair it
Error Number : 126
Request Date : Tuesday, November 23rd 2010 @ 01:02:43 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, November 23rd 2010 @ 01:02:44 PM
Script : Etiquetes - vBulletin Fòrums (http://www.dacho.co.il/ca/tags.php)

Or

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.8:

Invalid SQL:
INSERT IGNORE INTO vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ca (originaltext, translated, serie) VALUES ('84,213', '84 213',12905094268966);

MySQL Error : Incorrect key file for table './forums_rstr/vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ca.MYI'; try to repair it
Error Number : 126
Request Date : Tuesday, November 23rd 2010 @ 12:50:26 PM
Error Date : Tuesday, November 23rd 2010 @ 12:50:27 PM
Script : Sims | The Sims | Fòrum Desenvolupat per vBulletin (http://www.dacho.co.il/ca/forumdisplay.php/450-Sims-The-Sims)

Thread moved to Troubleshooting section

mateuszr
23-11-10, 14:16
Try to fix tables in AdminCP:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables
Select tables, in which the errors appear, then go to the bottom of the list, enable 'Repair Tables' and leave 'Optimize Tables' unchecked, then 'Continue' and wait.
I advise you to make a backup of your database before that operation, if possible.. just in case ;)

dacho
23-11-10, 16:58
Hi mateuszr
I do it before I send here the problem

mateuszr
24-11-10, 11:57
The similar issue were reported on the vbulletin forum, and here are the advises:

You may need to run it more than once to fix all errors:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Repair/Optimize Tables -> Check All -> Continue

If you cannot access the Admin CP you can also use phpMyAdmin to repair tables.

If the repair feature in the Admin CP doesn't help, then you can also try repairing it in the shell. If you have shell access to the server then try logging into the mysql prompt with this command:

mysql -uusername -ppassword databasename

Then run this command at the mysql prompt:

REPAIR TABLE vbenterprisetranslator_cache_short_ca;

If the repair fails then often the mysql prompt will give additional error messages / error codes that can indicate what is wrong. For example, maybe your mysql partition is full or there is a problem with the file permissions. The error codes will usually indicate stuff like that.

Should all these methods above fail, see these instructions for the available methods to repair the database: MySQL :: :: (http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/repair.html)

mateuszr
29-11-10, 16:25
Does this issue still occur?

kamilkurczak
07-12-10, 10:36
no answer - solved. if not please write here and I will open this thread again.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1