PDA

View Full Version : Rejected Flags sorting

Cybershaolin
21-11-09, 04:50
Could there be a way to allow us to sort the flags in the way we want them to appear in adminCP, I mean as an option?

vBET
21-11-09, 19:11
I think it is possible. Where it should be included - for all places where flags are displayed (drop-down menu, flags, registration form)?

Cybershaolin
21-11-09, 20:37
Yep, everywhere would be super. :)

vBET
21-11-09, 21:28
OK, it will be :)

Cybershaolin
26-01-10, 17:23
Where is this option in 3.3.1? This was asked in November so I guessed it was going to be included as you said.

vBET
27-01-10, 23:52
Hi. No it is not included yet. Sorry - we made 3.3.0 release faster that it was planned and 3.3.1 was only bug fixing release.

Until we include flags sorting in official release you can use this solution:
1. Open /includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php
2. Find:

$vbet_SupportedTranslations = array ('af'=>'Afrikaans','sq'=>'Albanian','ar'=>'Arabic', 'be'=>'Belarusian','bg'=>'Bulgarian','ca'=>'Catalan','zh-CN'=>'Chinese','hr'=>'Croatian','cs'=>'Czech','da'=>'Danish','nl'=>'Dutch','en'=>'English','et'=>'Estonian','tl'=>'Filipino','fi'=>'Finnish','fr'=>'French','gl'=>'Galician','de'=>'German','el'=>'Greek','iw'=>'Hebrew','hi'=>'Hindi','hu'=>'Hungarian','is'=>'Icelandic','id'=>'Indonesian','ga'=>'Irish','it'=>'Italian','ja'=>'Japanese','ko'=>'Korean','lv'=>'Latvian','lt'=>'Lithuanian','mk'=>'Macedonian','ms'=>'Malay','mt'=>'Maltese','no'=>'Norwegian', 'fa' => 'Persian', 'pl'=>'Polish','pt'=>'Portuguese','ro'=>'Romanian','ru'=>'Russian','sr'=>'Serbian','sk'=>'Slovak','sl'=>'Slovenian','es'=>'Spanish','sw'=>'Swahili','sv'=>'Swedish','zh-TW'=>'Taiwanese','th'=>'Thai','tr'=>'Turkish','uk'=>'Ukrainian','vi'=>'Vietnamese','cy'=>'Welsh','yi'=>'Yiddish');

3. Change order of pairs.

Once again sorry that it wasn't included yet :)

Cybershaolin
28-01-10, 01:56
OH, I see. OK then. Anyhow, thanks for the temporary solution.

vBET
05-12-10, 17:54
I wonder about performance issues - sorting each time is not to efficient. When we have change to just change it in code. I understand that it is not to nice to change code, but it is much better for performance and it seems that not much users really needs to sort their flags by Admin CP.

I change its status again into "In consideration". If somebody else also needs to have it configurable please give your vote here. If it is really needed we will support it. If it is not needed for more users, we will stay on quick fix solution. Is it OK for you Cybershaolin?

vBET
14-12-10, 23:28
No reply and no other voices - so at this moment this request is considered rejected and supported only as simple code modification.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Thanks to vBET 4.10.1 enjoy automatic translations