PDA

View Full Version : Solved I get blank page

Damas
20-11-09, 19:01
Hello,

I do install vBET234 one week ago and all worked fine.

Just today I get blank page, i have my server and i did not do any change, so what is the problem please?

CURL and ICONV installed

root@server [~]# php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
calendar
cgi
ctype
curl
date
dom
eAccelerator
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
imap
ionCube Loader
json
libxml
mbstring
mysql
openssl
pcre
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
SPL
SQLite
standard
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlwriter
Zend Optimizer
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend Extension Manager
Zend Optimizer
the ionCube PHP Loader

root@server [~]#

Any idea please?

Damas
20-11-09, 21:11
I heave the same this error vbulletin.org forum - View Single post - VB enterprise translator (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1911751&postcount=860) I did not use Google API Key thank you

vBET
21-11-09, 18:20
If it was working and suddenly stops, then I see those scenarios:
1. Your host provider made some changes on server - ask him about it.
2. Other administrator made configuration changes - check your configuration again
3. You have some issue with Google - open file FORUM_ROOT/inclues/vbenterprisetranslator_functions.php, find there $result = @curl_exec ($connection); and below add echo $result.'</br>';. Disable cache, go to some translated page and see what is the result from Google. After that undo changes - remove echo and enable cache again.

This I can tell at this moment. More when you give me confirmation about 1 and 2, and results from 3.

Damas
22-11-09, 11:04
Hi,

About 1 and 2, i did not change anything on my server, its my own server.

I try step 3 but still the same problem, no results from google.

Thanks for help

vBET
22-11-09, 17:05
No, no, no - if you have CURL enabled, then you will ALWAYS get result from Google. The question is what this result includes. And that was what I need to know. And 3 was giving you way to find it out by putting it to the output before rest of the page (you should see it at the begging of page)

If you want I can handle this - just need access to your Admin CP (I want to see your configuration) and to your FTP. Please PM me those access details, or write here the result of 3 as I asked before. 3 is not a solution - 3 is investigation.

Damas
23-11-09, 00:48
PM Sent

Thank you

vBET
23-11-09, 20:31
Thanks. I already send you answer on PM. The reason is that you are blocked by Google. Be calm - Google likes to give the access back, when everything is OK, so just write them and we will clarify situation.

For anyone having similar issue please look into updated FAQ (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq.html#post9). It is displayed there how to check does your site is blocked by Google and what to to in such case.

Damas
23-11-09, 21:06
I wrote to google support, i hope they reply soon :confused:

Thank you

Damas
24-11-09, 21:30
Hello,

I sent you pm please help me ASAP, google giving me just a moment to fix this problem

Thank you

vBET
25-11-09, 01:53
We have 1:53 at night our time, but going there for your PM :)

vBET
25-11-09, 02:21
And answered - we are glad that Google wants to unblock so fast :)

Damas
25-11-09, 04:29
Yaaaaaaaaah
my web site UNblocked NOW

Thanks Thanks Tanks a lot for great support

Regards

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1