PDA

View Full Version : Testing the software vBET

Wulf
16-11-10, 17:17
I would like to test the software first on a test site of my forum. I wonder if the vBET software makes changes to the database or add additional data. I wants to know if everything works before I make changes to my live forum. This thread is in Dutch to see how well it translated into English. :)

vBET
16-11-10, 23:53
Hi :)

Please note that we provide free version (slower and less features) which you can test. Please see here for details:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/free-version-vbet2-3-x/2-free-vbet-vb-enterprise-translator-2-x.html

Also answering to your question about DB changes. vBET creates it's own tables for cache. So your existing data is safe - we will not change it. vBET adds only 1 column to already existing table - it is column for user default language in user table.

If you have any future questions, before buy vBET - please just ask :)

PS.
Hope you like how good your post was translated :) I had no problem at all with understanding it. Google gives great service!

Wulf
17-11-10, 02:22
Thanks for the information!. The translation was better than I expected. Not perfect but good enough to understand. The main language of my forum is English but I definitely think I can recruit more members with different languages. I will investigate some more and try out soon.

vBET
17-11-10, 21:52
Please note that free version only translates forum. Paid version supports multilingual community (posts in different languages).

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations supported by vBET 4.10.1