PDA

View Full Version : vbOptimise

tavenger5
16-11-10, 16:27
I'm unfortunately still having problems with using vbOptimise and vBET together. If I enable the guest cache, which caches all pages for guests in memcache, vBET pages lose their CSS and do no translate correctly.

Any ideas?

kamilkurczak
17-11-10, 09:49
and when vBotpimise is disabled - guest cache style is works god or not? I would like to check it. i Would like to check your site source.

moman
17-11-10, 15:48
I'm unfortunately still having problems with using vbOptimise and vBET together. If I enable the guest cache, which caches all pages for guests in memcache, vBET pages lose their CSS and do no translate correctly.

Any ideas?
memcache isn't designed to cache large amounts of data (>1Mb by default). Maybe that's what's causing the problem?

I'm using vBET, vBoptimise, Memcache, and APC on my server with no problems, but I'm running an older version of vbet which doesn't have the guest file cache.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1