PDA

View Full Version : Solved $vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown Location

MicroHellas
14-11-10, 06:49
Hello,

$vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown is working only in navbar? Why I can't make it work at footer bar as replacement to vB native language droplist?

Maria

mateuszr
15-11-10, 09:42
Hello :)

Did you try 'Custom' option in the Admin CP->VBET->Flags and, according to the description:

If you set Custom, then you must set flags place manually by adding $vbenterprisetranslatorflagsdropdown to appropriate place in navbar template.
put proper modifications in navbar template in Style Manager?

MicroHellas
16-11-10, 08:39
Hello :)

Did you try 'Custom' option in the Admin CP->VBET->Flags and, according to the description:

put proper modifications in navbar template in Style Manager?

As my questions says "The only place that I can add it is the NavBar"? In the NavBar works. I know it. But I want to place it in the footer bar where vBullatin actually has the droplist for the available language. vBulletin dosen't has it in the navbar:cool:

mateuszr
16-11-10, 12:30
Sorry, didn't read it carefully :)
Hm.. Anyway, I don't really get it.. I visited your forum and you've got that droplist in the footer bar and translations look fine with 25 languages you've set

mateuszr
18-11-10, 10:27
No reply for some time, so I believe the thread is solved for now.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1