PDA

View Full Version : Template Edits

MicroHellas
09-11-10, 08:42
Hello,

Before buying the PRO version I decided to evaluate the free one in my site:
travelexpert.gr/travel.php

So, I've some questions:
1.- Can I add the flags at the line under my button menus where now says "Your Travel Advisor"?
2.- I respect the wish of Google to have their slongan, but can I add it in the footer while the flags will be at the top?
3.- And finally... The price of $90 includes brand free version of your module?

Thank you
Maria

kamilkurczak
09-11-10, 12:46
hello,
I found this instruction for you on free version of vBET page:
vB Enterprise Translator - vBulletin.org Forum (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=220886)

Configurable place for flags - simply select in options where you want to have translation flags. NO MANUAL TEMPLATE MODIFICATION. Supported: Footer-Bottom, Footer-Top, Navbar-Bottom, Navbar-Top, Custom
- Possible custom place for flags - in such case just edit template which you want and add $vbenterprisetranslatorflags
- Configurable header for flags
- Flags generation base on templates - so if you need to customize for several styles simply edit hose templates: vbenterprisetranslator_flags_begin, vbenterprisetranslator_flag, vbenterprisetranslator_flags_end.

so if you want to put your flag under this button - just go to the vBET menu and edit flags place to Custom. After that just $vbenterprisetranslatorflags to the template with this button

3. $90 - this is a cost of vBET licence, If you want to remove vBET credit link, you have to buy also additional branding free license - for $135

vBET
09-11-10, 17:43
I see that we lost answer for 2nd question ;)

So - yes you can place Gogle logo in other place. To do this you have to remove Google image from vBET configuration and add it in appropriate template by Admin CP.

MicroHellas
09-11-10, 19:08
Thank you both of you guys. I'll buy it during weekend.

Maria

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Integration with translations by vBET Translator 4.10.1