PDA

View Full Version : Problems with google sitemap

Simon Lloyd
08-11-10, 11:41
Hi im still having problems with google site maps, attached is a warning and below (apart from sitemaps that google had an X for) is a sample from one of the sitemaps that show a warning
Resubmit Nov 5, 2010
Sitemap errors and warnings

Line Status Details
- URLs not followed
When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL. HTTP Error: 302
URL: 2003 диаграммы не отображаются должным образом в 2007 году - Кодекс клетке Форум (http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/ru/excel-archives/111838-2003-chart-not-displaying-properly-2007-a.html)
Problem detected on: Nov 7, 2010 can you help?

For some strange reason i cannot upload a 7kb text file, if you get in touch i'll give you a url to download it!

kamilkurczak
08-11-10, 13:31
ok so please send to me PM with this link. Thanks

Simon Lloyd
08-11-10, 13:35
PM sent :)

kamilkurczak
08-11-10, 13:44
ok I will check it
EDITED
I will move it into integration forum

kamilkurczak
09-11-10, 12:35
Hello,
I checked the links from your file and they lead to relevant topics properly.
Maybe it was the occasional lack of connection to google and the site was not cached. These links work now so I have nothing to check.
If you can find now a url with this issue. Please write here about it.
Thanks

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages supported by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1