PDA

View Full Version : New team member

vBET
08-11-10, 01:31
Hello

I want to introduce to you our new team member Mateusz Remer (username mateuszr (http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/members/mateuszr.html)).

He will join us in Customer Care area. So now we will be able to give you support even faster. We are preparing to assure you customer care 7 days a week. Till now often it was like that, but it was not assured and in some weekends questions could wait little longer for answer. Now we want to assure it. We will need some preparation time, but I hope that latest at the beginning of new year it will be our standard to assure customer care 7 days a week - each week :)

basketmen
08-11-10, 01:54
hey congrates and welcome then for mateuszr ;)

lets make the product and the forum better together

mateuszr
08-11-10, 09:16
Hello!

Michal has introduced me earlier, anyway I'd like to introduce myself ;)
Well, here I am :D New team member, who, after short period of time necessary to comprehend all issues of vBET, will serve you the best support possible and make sure, that our product will make your business more profitable and efficient, while being easy to use, with a great potential and good perspectives for future development! :)

webmastersite
08-11-10, 10:10
Welcome can you help i just bought a brandfree version i dont know how to remove the link without reinstall. Please pm me the instructions.

kamilkurczak
08-11-10, 10:16
Welcome can you help i just bought a brandfree version i dont know how to remove the link without reinstall. Please pm me the instructions.
Already Done.
Hello mateuszr. ;)

webmastersite
08-11-10, 10:26
thanks kamil helped me.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations delivered by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1