PDA

View Full Version : Already done Showing flags at registration page

Cybershaolin
17-11-09, 04:24
One visual suggestion (could be an option in admincp to choose from)
Like:

1- Regular registration page.
2- Visual with flags registration page.

A little bit like the included picture (with better integration, of course). Look at the zip file for better viewing :)

jorgejgm
17-11-09, 10:14
Also it happens you here?http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/109-dropdown-menu-position.html

vBET
17-11-09, 13:15
Also it happens you here?http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/109-dropdown-menu-position.html

No this is request for new feature to include such menu in registration form :)

vBET
17-11-09, 13:18
One visual suggestion (could be an option in admincp to choose from)
Like:

1- Regular registration page.
2- Visual with flags registration page.

A little bit like the included picture (with better integration, of course). Look at the zip file for better viewing :)

I think t is doable - Flags will have radio button and it will work nice. Thanks for request - it is accepter and added in TODO list :)
As I understand this is best for registration page - cause it is more visible, but in User CP there is no more need to take so much space. So we will make it configurable for registration and User CP will stay as it is - is it OK? :)

Cybershaolin
18-11-09, 05:14
I'm happy that you like my suggestion.

I did not talk about usercp in my request. I only asked for the registration page. :) I talked about adminCP, not userCP. I just wanted to give an option for admins to choose to show the regular way or the visible way (with flags) for their user's registration page...

You are right, it's gonna be a lot more visible. :) Is this gonna be implemented in the next version? 3.1.3? I see you are already running 3.1.3 here but it's not proposed in the download area yet.

vBET
19-11-09, 19:59
DONE - will be included in 3.1.3

I'm not running here on full 3.1.3. We have still few TODO open for 3.1.3, but we are already testing some changes on live forums. Smaller changes are tested on test forums.

Cybershaolin
20-11-09, 02:30
Release 3.1.3 and makes the other TODO list for 3.1.4! lol. I'm just joking. :D Thanks for your support, and to accept ideas from your customers like you do. This is really appreciated. :)

vBET
20-11-09, 11:45
Customers are what gives product real value :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1