PDA

View Full Version : Solved error message on upgrade

simit patel
16-11-09, 17:46
hello,

i currently have vbet 2.21 running on my site, with vbulletin 3.8.1 and vbseo 3.3.2. i went to upgrade to vbet 3.12. i uploaded all the files to overwrite the existing ones. i then went to admincp to upload the product. however, when i went to admincp, i got the following error message:

Cannot redeclare vbseo_thread_seotitle() in /home/USER DIRECTORY/public_html/includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php on line 38

so i could not login to admincp to upload the product.

i have reverted back to the vbet 2.21 files for now.

do you know what the problem is? how can i resolve this error message?

thanks
simit

vBET
16-11-09, 17:59
hello,

i currently have vbet 2.21 running on my site, with vbulletin 3.8.1 and vbseo 3.3.2. i went to upgrade to vbet 3.12. i uploaded all the files to overwrite the existing ones. i then went to admincp to upload the product. however, when i went to admincp, i got the following error message:

Cannot redeclare vbseo_thread_seotitle() in /home/USER DIRECTORY/public_html/includes/functions_vbseo_createurl.php on line 38

so i could not login to admincp to upload the product.

i have reverted back to the vbet 2.21 files for now.

do you know what the problem is? how can i resolve this error message?

thanks
simit

This is normal, because you didn't do whole integration as described in manual and have it already done partial (already set .htaccess rules). Please see here:
http://www.vbenterprisetranslator.com/forum/troubleshooting/6-faq-2.html#post169

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Languages translations made by vBET 4.10.1