PDA

View Full Version : Solved White page on login.

Taurus
13-10-10, 12:10
When a member has not set his default language and upon login is redirected to his edit profile page where he should set his language, they get a white page.

How to solve this please?

CreativX (http://creativx.net/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile)

That is the page as the member gets redirected that is white.

kamilkurczak
13-10-10, 12:27
I am your member and I have not set his default language. Upon login I am redirected to my edit profile page where I should edit my language but I have a normal page, good translation etc.
What I should do?

Taurus
13-10-10, 12:30
Well, I don't know why you don't get that white page then. I had many complaints about that, and I even tried it myself with the coder username, and then also got the white page.

kamilkurczak
13-10-10, 12:44
hmmm I tried it on opera, firefox and IE and still no have a blank page. If you want I can send a screenshoot to you.
1. so try to clear cookies
2. give me more information how to reproduce it.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1