PDA

View Full Version : Solved Unable to change languages

Simon Lloyd
05-10-10, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Lloyd
I followed your install instructions to the letter now no-one can access any threads at all!

Can you help?

Regards,
Simon
The threads are now viewable (strange!) but you cannot change language, if you do you are redirected to a standard vbulletin message saying you have followed an invalid link, contact administrator.

The only way to get back to the forums native language is to change whichever language in the navbar i.e /forumz/fr/ to /forumz/en/

I'm 100% sure i've followed, checked and rechecked your instructions, i have vbseo and vbseo sitemap and made the changes required.

Regards,
Simon

kamilkurczak
05-10-10, 13:53
what about your .htaccess rules?
did you make any configurations in admincp->vBET->main?

Simon Lloyd
05-10-10, 13:54
Configured main and installed your 2 rewrite lines in both of my .htaccess (one outside the forum root and one inside)

Simon Lloyd
05-10-10, 14:42
Have to go out for 1 hour will be back to answer any questions around 16:00 GMT

kamilkurczak
05-10-10, 14:42
you pasted incorrect .htaccess rules.

correct form below:

RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forumz/ [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^/?(af|sq|ar|be|bg|ca|zh-CN|hr|cs|da|nl|en|et|tl|fi|fr|gl|de|el|iw|hi|hu|is|id|ga|it|ja|ko|lv|lt|mk|ms|mt|no|fa|pl|pt|ro|ru|sr|sk|sl|es|sw|sv|zh-TW|th|tr|uk|vi|cy|yi)/(.*)?$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php?vbet_lang=$1&redirected=/forumz/$2 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|vbseo_sitemap/|cron)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !^(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule $ vbenterprisetranslator_seo.php [L,QSA]

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1