PDA

View Full Version : Already done Change default language option for Moderators

Taurus
29-09-10, 07:12
One of the biggest frustrations for me is that only Admins can change the default language of a member. I have countless members that just don't set this up, even after they are redirected to their UCP to do it.

They then keep on posting in a foreign language until an Admin can change it.

It would be a great help if there was a setting a Moderator or Super Moderator, or other predefined usergroup, could use to change only the default language of a member. Maybe somewhere in a members Profile page or so.

Thanks!

vBET
29-09-10, 18:49
At this moment vBET allows to edit user default language in vBulletin User edition. Please check does vBulletin allows to give rights for that to other usergroups. If vBulletin do not allows other usergroups to edit members, then I think that would be unwise to allow do it by vBET.

This feature is taken into consideration right now. If no one will give any reasons against it (like some security reasons) then there is a chance that it will be accepted.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1