PDA

View Full Version : Replace a single flag?

45Wheelgun
26-09-10, 00:06
I just updated to the latest version. In the previous versions, I would just replace en.gif with an American flag. With the latest version, even though I have replaced en.gif, it still shows the British flag.

Is there a way for me to get the American flag to show for the English language?

vBET
27-09-10, 07:20
Please note that last vBET version uses 1 image for all flags (for performance reasons). So you have to change this 1 image (/images/vbet/flags/allflags.gif). We are using here sprite css. You can change the file manually, or just generate it using some online css sprite generator (we are using file vbet.css for determining images styles). That is why we also inclue single flags images - so you would be able do generate allflags.gif again with some changes :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1