PDA

View Full Version : Solved Cache Cleaner Errors

45Wheelgun
25-09-10, 23:59
I am getting three errors when I run "Cache Cleaner":

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 107

Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 109

Warning: Illegal offset type in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_lang.php on line 114

What do I need to do to fix this? The Cache cleaner appears to work in spite of these errors.

vBET
27-09-10, 07:47
We will check it.

kamilkurczak
07-10-10, 13:57
but the cache cleaner is working or not? can you check it by your FTP? just clean a cache for one language and try to find cache files in: forum root>vbet_guestcache>...

kamilkurczak
18-10-10, 15:46
no answer - solved. if not please write here and I will open this thread again. Thanks

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 4.10.1