forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1
sub forum lang 1

forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2
sub forum lang 2

i have try Vbet Free and i have to select 1 forum language and this create problem to the another language discussion .. in the Pro version i can select the forum language by forum and sub forum?

vBET
24-09-10, 15:20
No. Unfortunately at this moment vBET assumes that forum have 1 main language. You can made some changes which will allow you to handle your forum with vBET pro version (paid one), still by default it will not work appropriately.

What you can do having pro version is to set one of your forum languages as main language. And for 2nd one just modify all already existing messages in other language and opaque those in lang and langtitle bbcodes. This way your forum will really have only one main language and all messages in 2nd language will be marked that hose are in different language. So vBET will translate everything appropriately then.

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vB Enterprise Translator 4.10.1