PDA

View Full Version : Solved Not using vBSEO

Smaug
22-09-10, 18:24
Hello,

I am not using vBSEO, yet this script is calling for vbseo.php. I had to create a dummy vbseo.php to remove the error.

I would like a cleaner fix, what do I need to modify to remove that call to vbseo.php?

Thank you

vBET
22-09-10, 23:13
vBET will work without vBSEO without any changes!

Please describe with details where do you have an issue? We will gladly help you :)

Please note that vBET uses different .htaccess rules with and without vBSEO. So make sure that you used appropriate rules :)

Smaug
23-09-10, 23:52
vBET will work without vBSEO without any changes!

Please describe with details where do you have an issue? We will gladly help you :)

Please note that vBET uses different .htaccess rules with and without vBSEO. So make sure that you used appropriate rules :)

It's fine now without the file.

Mark it solved. :)

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Multilingual community supported by vBET Translator 4.10.1