PDA

View Full Version : The very first hello :)

vBET
09-10-09, 06:48
Hello :)

If you use vBulletin from some time, so you have a chance to use few of my mods :) And maybe know me from other nickname on other great forums.
Here I have more official nickname, but still like to joke :D

Enjoy being here. Enjoy vBulletin (vB) Enterprise Translator. Enjoy making your forum better and better! :)

nectons
09-10-09, 23:38
Hello from my friend Greece. Fϊle vBet tell us your name to the little we know how to say that even some how "human" by vBet. The habit to have normal English names in our forum, and I say that if you want... Vbet therefore And congratulations for the wonderful work you do with the translator! Continued and I am sure he will write the history in this part of the Vbulletin Internet news and I hope to read ... well my text translated this!: respect: D

vBET
09-10-09, 23:51
Hello from my friend Greece. Fϊle vBet tell us your name to the little we know how to say that even some how "human" by vBet. The habit to have normal English names in our forum, and I say that if you want... Vbet therefore And congratulations for the wonderful work you do with the translator! Continued and I am sure he will write the history in this part of the Vbulletin Internet news and I hope to read ... well my text translated this!: respect: D

Google Translations are incredible - I really understood what there is written :D This will really work!

Multi language communities are the future of forums******

nectons
10-10-09, 00:11
The only thing I can say is that my friend syggekrimeno Forum of my signature is perhaps the most important thing I have in my life after my family and friends I administrators that we keep this page, we are a company that we pass daily strapped unforgettable moments in this sense this as an upgrade for me and for my group, something very strong and make us dream about the future of foroyms around the world., and of course works translated perfectly my friend. Otherwise thagrafa with such ease that I want to write do. .. still in pwSYGChARITIRIA!: D

kingdict
08-11-09, 16:52
hello!nihao!

maxvb
14-11-09, 20:55
مرحبا بالجميع

vBET صديقى

انت فعلا قدمت لنا خدمة كبيرة جدا .. وهى انك تتحدث بلغة غير لغة بلدى وانا كذلك اتحدث لغة مختلفة
لكن بفضل المنتج الجديد جميعنا يفهم ما هو مكتوب
شكرا لك

vBET
14-11-09, 23:41
Hi everyone my friend vBET you really gave us great service too:). Are you speak a language other than the language of my country and I also speak the language of different but thanks to the new product we all understand what is written thank you:)

And what is surprising - we understand it very well :)

moman
27-11-09, 08:13
Hi Michal! vBET this wonderful program - already bought and installed it on my page! Greetings from the USA!

Let's see how that worked :)

I'm from Poland too (although I live in the U.S.) and would just like to say hi and say thanks for such a great mod!

Everything seems great so far, but I do have one suggestion- you should get a more powerful webserver for this forum! I keep on getting a 503 error (virtual server overloaded) when browsing the site.

wildman
23-05-10, 08:51
I am from Singapore, Oh make some Chinese to see whether the support forum!

Subis
01-06-10, 03:41
Olaaaaaa******
I am brand new, that is to say nãthe tãthe brand-new as well :D

widotcom
04-06-10, 16:02
I write in Spanish?

vBET
04-06-10, 21:50
I write in Spanish?

Yes you are :) And I see it in English at this moment :)

maxvb
23-08-10, 19:26
I write in Spanish?
I see the language of my country now, and very clear: D

AfrikaansAlbanianArabicBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChineseCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnameseWelshYiddish
Translations made by vBET 4.10.1